Our certified nurses can provide you with professional assistance around your home. They can attend to your care needs, whether these are simple or complex circumstances.
The tasks our nurses cover include:
- Clinical oversight
- Venipuncture or blood draws
- Monitoring skin conditions/health changes
- Diabetic Management
- Medication Management (including medication set-ups and reminders)
- Ostomy and Wound Care
- Catheter Care
- Monitoring Health Status – adapting treatment and care (to change with condition)
- Home safety assessments, functional assessments, and situational assessments
- Advocacy – physicians, hospitals, and medical staff
- Other nursing services that are not covered by Medicare Home Care Services
- Supervision and monitoring by our nurse
- Cue for medications
Meet the nurses at our Certified Home Health Care Agency in Massachusetts. Call 617-934-4473 to set a consultation appointment.