Our medical social workers are trained to handle simple and complex cases related to health care needs. They are also able to assess the client’s current condition in order to formulate a care plan to improve the quality of life.
Our care providers can provide assistance through:
- Evaluation of the patient’s medical condition
- Evaluation of the household’s domestic or family’s living conditions
- Helping individuals and families get access to appropriate home health care services
- Giving access to the network of healthcare specialists who will be able to help the client in recovery or rehabilitation
- Briefings and training patients, as well as family members in handling the disease or the disability
- Support in making burial arrangements in case of a death in the family